Health & Fitness Enthusiast, Alisa Fairbanks showed Kara how to make her favorite buffalo chicken dip for the "Big Game" this Sunday! Click here for more information about Alisa.
- 4 cups boneless skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup homemade avocado oil mayonnaise or a high-quality brand like this one
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I used Frank’s Original — it’s straight forward and clean)
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried onion
- 1 tsp onion granules
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 3/4 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Fresh chives, chopped, for garnish
Options for serving:
- Sliced veggies (celery, carrots, cucumber, etc.)
- Plantain chips
- Grain-free tortilla chips
- Sweet potato chips
- On top of salad greens
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add shredded chicken to a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the mayo, hot sauce, and all the spices except for the chives. Pour over shredded chicken and stir to coat.
- Pour chicken mixture into an 8×8 baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until edges are bubbly and light brown. Garnish with chives and serve warm.