The sous chef for "Nonna", Sedona McCaffrey-Allen prepared Linguine with Manila Clams. "Nonna" is located at 5513 N.E. 30th Ave., Portland. Their telephone number is: 503-894-9840. They are also on the Oregon Fun Card.
- They have an amazing brunch on Saturday & Sunday from 9:30am-2pm!
- They have jazz music on Wednesday nights starting at 7pm, curated by Brent Follis from Pink Martini!
- They do Monday night industry night!
- They also have a late night happy hour!
Linguine with Manila Clams
- 8-10 medium sized Manila clams
- 1/2tbsp. Sliced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp sliced shallots
- 1/2 tsp. Red chili flakes
- 1/2c. White wine
- 2tbsp butter
- Juice of 1 lemons
- Large pinch of minced parsley & chopped chives