The author of "Everyday Keto Kitchen" and "Easy Keto Dinners", Carolyn Ketchum made refreshing Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles.
Creamy, dreamy and sugar-free strawberry cheesecake popsicles. These might just be my favourite keto popsicles. My kids love them too! The only thing standing between you and the ice cream truck.
Servings: 12 popsicles
Calories: 122 kcal
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup cream
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp stevia extract (or monk fruit extract)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cups fresh strawberries chopped, divided
- Place cream cheese in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add cream, powdered Swerve, lemon juice, lemon zest and stevia extract. Process until well combined.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of the strawberries and process until almost fully smooth. Stir in remaining chopped strawberries.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and push popsicle sticks about 2/3 of the way into each (I recommend wooden sticks, as they tend to grip the mixture better and don't come out when you are trying to unmold the popsicles).
- Freeze at least 4 hours. To unmold, run under hot tap water for 20 to 30 seconds, and then twist stick gently to release.
Serves 12. Each serving has 3 g of carbs and 1 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 2 g.
122 Calories; 12g Fat (83.6% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 38mg Cholesterol; 63mg Sodium.