In 2008 Jere Van Dyk was kidnapped by the Taliban and held for 45 days. Seven years later he went back to investigate his own abduction. What he uncovered is alarming... and it's all in his latest book, "The Trade." The Author and Investigative Journalist joined us to tell his story.
Join Jere Van Dyk tonight at the following event:
- "The Trade: My Journey into the Labyrinth of Political Kidnapping"
- Thursday, Oct. 19th, 2017
- 7:00 - 8:30 pm
- World Affairs Council of Oregon
- 1200 SW Park Avenue Hatfield Room, Third Floor
- $15 General Admission
- For more information and to register, click here.