It's the perfect place to watch March Madness and the perfect thing to eat while watching the big games! Doug Lang, C.E.C. Executive Chef and Shawna Ridgebear, Director of Marketing, joined us to talk about Spirit Mountain Casino, the Mountain View Sports Bar and their delicious menu which includes the famous Blue Moon Burger!
For more information, visit the Spirit Mountain Casino website.
Blue Moon Burger Compound Butter
Ingredients Yield: 1 lb
- Butter, unsalted, room temperature ½ pound
- Blue Moon Beer 3 oz
- Rogue Valley Bleu cheese ½ cup
- Peruvian sweet peppers ¼ cup
- Fresh chopped parsley 2 Tablespoons
- Shallots, fine diced 2 Tablespoons
- Black pepper To taste
- Sea salt To taste
- Place beer into a small pan and place over high heat for a few minutes to reduce.
- Place all items in a mixer with a paddle and cream together until all ingredients are combined thoroughly.
- Place into a strip of parchment paper and roll into a log approx. 2” in diameter.
- Chill. Slice off a ¼” slice when preparing the burger.
Blue Moon Burger
Ingredients Yield: 1 burger
- Fresh ground beef, Grass fed 8 oz patty, hand pressed
- Brioche burger bun 1
- Leaf lettuce 1 leaf
- Beef steak tomato 2 slices
- Red onion, peeled 2 slices
- Blue moon compound butter 1 slice (1/4”)
- Tillamook White Cheddar cheese, aged 24 months, sliced 2-1 oz. slices
- Pickle spear 1
- Season burger and grill to desired doneness.
- Place slice of compound butter over cooked beef patty. Melt cheddar cheese over butter.
- Lightly butter and grill bun.
- Place lettuce, onion and tomato on bottom of bun. Serve with pickle spear. Enjoy!
This segment sponsored by Spirit Mountain Casino