The Safeway Providence Festival of Trees helps support vital services, including those geared toward children.t Medical Center. Resa Bradeen, MD, joined us to share how the Festival benefits Children's Health Family Support Services.
In addition to the trees, show attendees will be able to whisper their wishes to Santa, enjoy entertainment, frost Christmas cookies, make holiday crafts, patch up a stuffed animal in the Teddy Bear Hospital and much more.
- Providence Festival of Trees
- Friday, Dec. 1 - 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 2 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Oregon Convention Center, Hall A
- 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Portland
For more information, visit the website.