The Safeway Providence Festival of Trees helps support vital services, including Swindells Resource Center of Providence Child Center. Center Director Jody Wright and Caregiver Mimi Orozco Caravantes, joined us to share how Swindells Resource Center supports parents and caregivers of children who have special needs, developmental delays or disabilities. For more information on , click here.
In addition to the trees, show attendees will be able to whisper their wishes to Santa, enjoy entertainment, frost Christmas cookies, make holiday crafts, patch up a stuffed animal in the Teddy Bear Hospital and much more.
- Providence Festival of Trees
- Friday, Dec. 1 - 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 2 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Oregon Convention Center, Hall A
- 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Portland
For more information, visit the website.