The Safeway Providence Festival of Trees is Portland’s premier family-oriented holiday event. One of kids favorite activities is the Teddy Bear Hospital. Providence Child Life Specialist Beth Wong joined us to share why it's such a popular place.
In addition to the Teddy Bear Hospital, attendees will be able to whisper their wishes to Santa, enjoy entertainment, frost Christmas cookies, make holiday crafts, and much more.
- Providence Festival of Trees
- Friday, Dec. 1 - 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 2 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Oregon Convention Center, Hall A
- 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Portland
For more information, visit the website.