This recipe is great for holiday leftovers and is also something you can make anytime during the year - quickly.
- Layer the following ingredients into a greased 9x13 glass dish:
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups of turkey, or the meat from a store-bought roasted chicken pulled from bones or cooked chicken breasts
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups of steamed broccoli (use your leftovers if you have some)
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups stuffing (use your leftovers if you have some) or 1 box of prepared Stove Top Chicken stuffing
- 2-1/2 cups or more of turkey gravy (use your leftovers if you have some)or 1 cream of chicken soup and 1 cream of mushroom soup or 2 cans of cream of chicken soup (you can combine your leftover gravy and the soups to create enough gravy)and spread over the top of the stuffing
- 2 cups or more grated cheddar cheese spread over the top of the gravy.
- Cover with foil and bake in 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove foil and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.