This recipe courtesy of Sharon Wiest, Executive Chef, Culinary Center in Lincoln City
- 1 can (14 1/2 -oz), diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup prepared chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 1 cup celery, small dice
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, small dice
- 1 pound cooked Dungeness crab, picked
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- Cocktail sauce (see above)
- In martini glasses divide the celery and cucumber.
- Spoon a big dollop of cocktail sauce over the vegetables. Top with crab.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.