Good to Go Bar
- 1 cup hazelnuts (unroasted, unsalted)
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup prunes
- 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients in food processor for about 3 minutes, until mixture forms a dough.
- Remove mixture from food processor and shape into a big ball. It may be a little crumbly at first, but will all come together the more you work it.
- Roll out the mixture with a rolling pin and use cookie cutters to make fun shapes. You can also form the mixture into bars or other shapes your kids want to make.
Time: Approximately 10 minutes with cleanup.
Cost: Approximately $0.40 / 1 ounce serving.
- Try using other types of dried fruits from Oregon.
- Put a layer of yogurt on top as "frosting."
- Even your youngest kids can help with this no-bake, easy to make recipe.
Contains Tree Nuts.
Saturated Fat: saturated fat free
Cholesterol: cholesterol free
Sodium: sodium free
Dietary Fiber: good source of dietary fiber