- 3 cups cooked HINODE Microwavable Brown Rice
- 1 cup small artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup asparagus pieces about 1" long, blanched
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, with oil
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red pepper
- 6 ounces chvre
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 375 F. In a large mixing bowl, combine rice, artichokes, asparagus pieces, sun-dried tomatoes and roasted red pepper. Stir to combine.
Cut off 4 ounces of the chvre and break into 1/2"-sized pieces and add to the bowl.
Add red wine vinegar, olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
Spread rice mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish. Dot the top with remaining chvre.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and goat cheese begins to brown lightly.
Remove from oven. Serve warm.
Serves: 6 people
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes