- 4 cups Oregon Blueberries
- 8 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean or 2 to 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Moscato d'Asti or other sparkling white wine
- pinch of salt
- Combine yolks and sugar in a glass bowl and whisk until frothy.
- Place bowl on pot of simmer hot water and slowly wisk in the Moscato and salt, simmering water until thickened, about 10 min.
- Place fresh blueberries in a shallow flan bowl. Top with sabayon and a few more blueberries.
- Pre-heat oven broiler and brown sabayon.
- Dust with powder sugar. and serve immediately