- 3-4 lb Pork loin roast
- Olive oil
- granulated garlic
- Ground pepper
- dried herbs of your choice (rosemary, thyme, basil or ready-made Italian Seasoning)
- 1 jar, roasted salsa verde
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat roast with olive oil, salt, ground pepper, garlice and herbs.
- Place in roasting pan and bake at for 65-85 minutes.
- 20 minutes before the roast is done cover the top of the roast with salsa verde and finish roasting
- Let roast rest for approximately 5 minutes, and then slice into approx. 1/2 inch slices.
- Serve with vegetable melange (see below).
Diced butter squash and julienned broccoli:
In a large wok or skillet, melt 4 tablespoons butter and add three cups of diced butter squash. Season with granulated garlic, salt, black pepper and brownulated (raw) sugar. When the squash begins to get soft add the julienned broccoli and other vegetables if you wish. Season again with garlic powder and brownulated sugar. Do not over cook and let the broccoli and other veggies go to mush.