Garlic (peeled and minced)
1 can white beans
1 can red kidney beans
kielbasa sausage (sliced into half-moon pieces)
chicken broth (or other broth)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat skillet and add olive oil. Coat pan and then add diced onions and minced garlic. Saut.
2. Add kielbasa sausage and allow to brown, stirring occasionally.
3. While sausage is browning, drain and rinse beans; add beans to pan and stir to mix all ingredients thoroughly.
4. Stir in frozen kale and cover for two minutes to allow kale to warm.
5. Add in pre-cooked quinoa, salt and pepper to taste and a little chicken broth (just to moisten the ingredients)
6. Allow all ingredients to cook on medium high a few minutes to intensify flavors... be sure to stir occasionally to prevent scorching.