Craft Blogger Kim Demmon showed Helen seven ways to personalize a Thanksgiving table.
1. Die Cut Monograms under a clear glass plate, on top of a colorful charger
2. Burlap chair tie with a hanging wood monogram
3. Place settings with a wood or painted cardboard monogram with the napkin ring
4. Chalk board painted chargers, writing the person's name on the charger with chalk
5. Monogram rub ons on each wine glass
6. small frames with the person's photo or name on the plate
7. Stenciled monogram napkins or Numbered.
For more information and instructions click here.