Whether you own your own business or are part of a company here in Oregon, managing the stock of your business reputation is critical for your continued success. The new economy mandates that everyone, no matter what your industry or particular role, must adopt an entrepreneurial or intra-preneurial mindset. Leadership Coach & Consultant Katie Kelley offered the following tips for building a stellar career reputation.
1. Rethink Your Entire Approach to Your Goals/Career
2. Uncover How Your Unique Value Sets You Apart
3. Build on Your Strengths, Manage Around Your Weaknesses
4. Invite Yourself to New Business Scenarios
5. Consciously Build A Power Network
6. Stop Dismissing Your Specialized Skill Set