Fitness Expert Beth Oliver joined us to correct the most common mistakes she sees at the gym every day.
Don't waste money on expensive energy drinks
- Do drink plenty of water
- Do eat a well-balanced diet.
- Do limit empty calories.
Don't multi task.
- Do activities that require focus and attention
- Do use technology to your benefit.
Don't talk between sets.
- Do Stretch, train opposing muscles, do core work.
Don't confuse time spent with energy spent.
- Do work at a level that makes you a little out of breath.
- Do increase intensity as your fitness level improves.
- Spend more time if it's adding value to your life.
Don't be afraid to ask for help.
- Do try new fitness trends and classes.
- Look for entry level classes.
- Do hire a personal trainer.