If you think you don't have time to exercise, think again! Group Fitness Instructor Charli Nesbitt stopped by to show us fun ways to sneak a little exercise into our busy days.
- Hold your grocery bags the hard way.
- Park your cart instead of pushing it and carry your bags w/ an isometric bicep curl and walk them to your car
Desk or Car:
- Pull your lap away from your lap belt at every red light (30 sec to a minute)
- Clench your cheeks when sitting (isometric glute squeeze)
- Reset your posture at your desk/sitting at the carpool pick up lane at school
- At your desk: hover and tuck knees (1 or both), push up off the seat, hover a squat
- Write the alphabet with your feet (dorsiflexes ankle, stretches calves, strengthens A.T. esp for women who walk around in high heels)
- Wall sits while brushing teeth (2 minutes, twice a day)
- Sprint up the stairs or lunge on the stairs (or on the floor) while: waiting for water to boil, reheating coffee, popping popcorn
- Stand at the kitchen counter while reading facebook and do calf raises