Makeup Artist and Beauty Blogger, Kendra Stanton, stopped by to share her picks for the best beauty gifts this season:
Finding beauty gifts is something I think I am pretty good at, so I scoured the beauty isles to find some of the best beauty gifts (in my opinion) for you to gift this holiday season! Here you will find something for every age and at every price range!
1) Jouer Sparkle and Pop Holiday Cracker - This has made about every magazines "best under $25.00 gift ideas" because it is genius! You just pop it open and find some fun, girly goodies inside. Here is what you might find inside your party popper: Party Horn, Chic Cocktail Ring (*varying styles), Beauty Fortune (*varying messages), Mini Champagne Bubbles, One of three Jouer Deluxe Samples: Body Butter (0.21 oz.), Essential Lip Enhancer (0.07 fl. oz.), Glisten Moisturizing Lip Gloss (0.06 fl. oz.) $12.00 at jouercosmetics.com
2) Beauty Army Beauty Box Subscription -- A monthly beauty sample box that either customizes a box specifically for you (based off of your pro-file) or allows you to choose 6 of your own samples. You buy this for someone (or yourself) as a one-time $12.00 gift or as a yearly subscription. It's like Christmas every month I promise! $12.00 at beautyarmy.com
3) Bite Beauty Bite Size Discovery Set - This cute little set contains a nourishing lip product that delivers super antidoxidant Resveratrol which fights free radicals with potent long-term age-repair benefits. Each bite-sized lipstick contains the Resveratrol equivalent of three glasses of red wine. Besides the anti-aging benefits, the shades and longevity of these lipsticks are amazing! $25.00 only at Sephora.com
4) Clarisonic and Vbeaute It Kit - Skincare is something that both my mom and mother in-law ask for every year! So I am always on the search for the latest and greatest plus already favorites. The Clarisonic has been a long time friend of mine and should be in everyone's shower to clean your skin the best and allow skincare products to have maximum absorption. The Vbeaute It Kit has some of the best skincare technology out there including: BioCellular Peptide (BCP) which is an age preventer through a signaling complex, which protects the integrity of cell structure, stimulates collagen, enhances cellular energy and promotes cellular longevity. It's also travel friendly, which is perfect for the holidays.
Beaurdox Clarisonic Mia 2 $149.00 at Clarisonic.com and Vbeaute It Kit $165.00 at vbeaute.com
5) Anastasia Beverly Hills Want You To Want Me set -- An adorable "kit in a clutch" that features a removable 9-shade eyeshadow palette, jet black liquid eyeliner, mini clear brow gel, and dual sides eyeshadow brush. I think this is perfect for anyone at any age. It's adorable! $34.00 at Anastasia.net
6) Modella Cosmetic Bags -- I am one of those people that is cosmetic bag obsessedespecially if they might just happen to be stuffed with goodies! Modella makes some of the best inexpensive but quality makeup bags out there in a huge variety! These can be found at pretty much any one-stop shop! And the pricing varies at every store from $5.00-$35.00+
7) Hair Products - Small hair products are great stocking stuffer ideas like the Goody Doublewear-Hair Accessory Plus Jewelry In One ($5.99-$9.99 at Target.com) or the Rusk Being Sexy Silver Glitter Hairspray ($9.99 at Ulta.com) , both perfect for your teen daughteror just you!
8) Molton Brown Vega Holiday Set - I literally could not stop smelling this set, it is one of the most amazing smelling body products ever! It feels so luxurious on the skin and would make the perfect gift for someone who needs a little relaxation. In this set you will find: Yuan Zhi Bath & Shower gel, Yuan Zhi Body Cream, Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod Body Cream, Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod Bath & Shower gel. $ 73.00 at moltonbrown.com
You'll find more great beauty advice on Kendra's Citizens of Beauty blog.