We put a new batch of your household hints to the test to help make your life a little easier:
- Using a slinky is a fun way to hold toast.
- Toothbrush as Corn Cleaner: Use a clean toothbrush to remove stray threads of silk from corn.
- A clean shoehorn has at least two uses in the kitchen: scrape the wide end along a cob to remove the kernels.
- For clean teeth, brush with a mashed up strawberry.
- Spaghetti as Candle-Lighter: use an uncooked piece of spaghetti to light multiple or hard to reach candles.
- Ketchup Bottle as Pancake Batter Dispenser: make no-mess pancakes with the help of a ketchup bottle. Simply pour in batter, then squeeze out precise portions.
- Relieve dry, chapped hands: pour one cup of Cheerios in a blender and blend into a very fine powder. Empty the powder into a large bowl. Rub your chapped hands in the powder, gently removing the top layer of dead skin cells. Rinse with cool water, pat dry, and then apply hand cream.