Leadership Coach and author of Leadership Just Got Personal, Steven Fulmer, joined us in studio to offer some helpful tips for getting a raise.
- The three imperative questions raise seekers want to ask themselves:
- What do you want?
- What is standing in your way?
- What are you willing to do about it?
- Getting a raise requires an act of personal leadership.
- Have courage.
- Most people are looking the wrong way and approaching the raise based on decisions and choices unconsciously made before they even begin the process.
- In the immortal words of Jerry McQuire, "Help me, help you!" - get creative so it's easy for your boss/company to say yes.