Highlighting is an easy way to brighten the face and even hide wrinkles. Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist Kelly Peach stopped by to show us how to get it done.
You'll find more great tips on Kelly's YouTube channel.
Highlighting is something that so many of us forget to do in our everyday makeup and it can help to brighten your face and even minimize winkles.
The key points on your face to highlight are:
- The forehead (mature client's frown lines)
- Bridge of the nose
- Cupid's Bow
- High points of Cheekbones
The products Kelly used to highlight were:
- Jane Iredale cream stick color complete for light to med skin
- Jane Iredale cream stick comfort for deep skin tone
- Chantecaille Liquid Lumire Brillance for light to med. skin
- Chantecaille Liquid Lumire Luster for deep skin tone