With Oregon blueberries at their peak right now, it's the best time to cook and bake with them. Chef Leif Benson stopped by with his daughter Hanna to share a recipe for Oregon Blueberry & Goat Cheese Hand Pies. You'll find that recipe and more on the recipes page of the Oregon Blueberry website and on our AMNW recipes page too.
Did you know:
- Oregon is among the best and largest growing regions in the world.
- Health benefits - Blueberries are the star of the super foods.
- Peak season is right now. Oregon grown blueberries are now available into October with new, late maturing varieties.
- Blueberries are easy to freeze. You can buy them fresh, pop them in the freezer and enjoy them all winter long.
- Blueberries are native to North America.
- Find local u-pick and other suppliers here on the Oregon Blueberry website.