Sip Oregon Wines and enjoy fresh coastal seafood and other culinary delights at the Ninth Annual Portland Seafood & Wine Festival! Bring the whole family, kids will enjoy face painters, balloon artists and more!
- Portland Seafood & Wine Festival
- Friday & Saturday, January 31 & February 1
- Oregon Convention Center
This annual Portland Tradition, smack dab in the middle of Dungeness Crab season, promises to be an event you will love and look forward to each and every year! If you need more encouragement to go here it is:
- Fresh Oregon Seafood
- Wines from over 50 Oregon Wineries
- Bring your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the festival and receive $2.00 off admission
- The first 300 people each day through the gates receive a collectable wine glass
- Enjoy the festival in first class, VineIP packages available
- Benefitting The Oregon Chapter of the National MS Society
- Live Music
- Wine sampling starts at $.50 and prices for menu items varies from $2 to $15
For more information, visit the Portland Seafood & Wine Festival website.