If you've been putting off your spring cleaning and your daily exercise too, now you can do both at once! Fitness Expert Beth Oliver stopped by to show us a fun spring cleaning workout!
Here are her ideas:
- Squat and pick-up -- go around the house with a laundry basket to tidy up. Squat as you pick things up. To challenge yourself, squat three times before putting the item in the basket.
- Alternating lunges up the stairs -- hold the filled-up laundry basket to challenge yourself
- Vacuum lunges -- step forward to lunge as you push the vacuum. Be sure to keep your front knee over your ankle.
- One-Leg laundry fold -- Hold one Knee up in front of you to balance as you fold clothes.
- Pli window wash -- With feet wide, plie down and up as you wash windows, the fridge and the dishwasher.
- Push up counter cleaning -- With hands wide and your body held tight, push up and down. To challenge yourself, do a one-armed pushup as you clean with the other one.
- Airplane dusting -- Stand on one leg, tip your body parallel to the ground and lift the other leg up (like an airplane) as you balance and dust at the same time.