Etiquette Expert Melanie Perko joined us to help get us through our many summer activities without making any faux pas.
- Send gift ahead. Do not bring to ceremony or reception!
- Thank bride, groom and parents
Thank you notes for Grads, weddings:
- It's never ever too late
- Write a thank you note or an email or make a call the day after the event
- If there's a pool, parents are the lifeguard for their own kids.
- Keep your quarters clean, make your bed every day, contribute to groceries, offer to take your hosts out to dinner one night
- Write a thank you note and/or send flowers following your stay
- If you didn't plan it, don't criticize!