Portland's local and family-owned market will host its annual Taste of Zupan's event, showcasing an exceptional array of holiday food and drink. Everything from appetizers and main courses to desserts and wines will be available for sampling, and all proceeds benefit a great cause.
Through a close partnership with the Portland Police Bureau's Sunshine Division. 100 percent of the proceeds from the event will help to provide Thanksgiving dinners for families in need. Each ticket offers a truly gourmet afternoon, and represents a donation towards putting food on the table for local families.
- Taste of Zupan's
- Saturday, November 9, 10:30am to 3:00pm
- Heathman Hotel, 1001 SW Broadway, Portland
- Tickets: $20 in advance, $25 at the door
You can sample the best foods of the season, including:
- Artisan cheeses & charcuterie
- Harris Ranch standing rib roast, Zupan's spiral ham and Carlton Farm's crown pork roast
- Zupan's full Thanksgiving dinner, including mashed potatoes, yams, stuffing, pie and Shelton turkey
- Sampling of wine, beer & sparkling beverages
- Wide variety of desserts from local Portland bakeries
Purchase your tickets at any Zupan's Markets location, or click here to buy tickets online or learn more about the event..