Consumer Reports: 100 calories of Christmas cookies
From now until the New Year, it seems we’re surrounded by festive foods and sweets. Even the cookies on your supermarket shelves are dressing up a little, changing their shapes and shifting to holiday flavors.
How to stay in control if you’re kooky for cookies? Consumer Reports offers this advice - start by knowing what 100 calories look like.
Here are a few popular holiday cookies and how many you can eat to total 100 calories:
- Pepperidge Farm Gingerman Cookies - 3.1
- Nabisco Winter Oreos - 1.4
- Bahlsen Pfeffernusse - 2.5
- Sherwood Danish Delights - 2.4
- Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies Candy - 1.5
- Keebler Fudge Stripes - 1.4
- Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Shape Sugar Cookies - 1.8
- Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Stars Shortbread - 2.9