28 men arrested in Portland sex trafficking sting
PORTLAND, Ore. – An online sex trafficking sting netted 28 arrests at Portland-area hotels, police officials said.
Investigators from the Sex Trafficking Unit posted ads online, and had 28 men try to arrange payment for sexual acts.
The men who responded to the ads arrived at the hotels to find undercover officers. Each was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of patronizing a prostitute.
Police said they were all given criminal citations because so many men responded to the ads. Each will appear in court at a later date.
Police are not releasing information on the ad or on which sites it was posted.
Below is a list of the men arrested in the investigation:
- Travis William Saban, 42, of Vancouver, Washington
- Raul Santiago-Leon, 42, of Woodburn, Oregon
- Bernie R. Nickels, 53, of Vancouver, Washington
- Issac Bravo Zapata, 47, of Portland, Oregon
- David Vences-Salgado, 48, of Salem, Oregon
- Christopher Huston, 50, of Vancouver, Washington
- Paul James Taylor, 40, of Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Paul Ilg, 52, of Mt. Angel Oregon
- Oscar Santiago Dabila, 38, of San Bernadino, California
- Stephen Jesus Espinoza, 28, of Hillsboro, Oregon
- Ian Blair Bristow, 23, of Bend, Oregon
- Corey A. Bayha, 36, of Wood Village, Oregon
- William Robert Bright, 37, of Tigard, Oregon
- Rodolfo Reyes Galindo, 24, of Portland, Oregon
- Kellen Hashimoto, 23, of Portland, Oregon
- Scott Alan Nicholas, 50, of Canton, Michigan
- Jason Samuel Blazer, 43, of Eugene, Oregon
- Anthony Neal Aldridge, 62, of Washougal, Washington
- Juvenal Felipe Zafra-Miranda, 50, of Portland, Oregon
- Luis Alberto Flores, 25, of Portland, Oregon
- Chad Alexander Livran, 28, of Vancouver, Washington
- Fredrick King, 65, of Portland, Oregon
- Arnon Dror, 50, of Westport, Connecticut
- Adrian Dean Hunt, 27, of Vancouver, Washington
- Paul G. Randhawa, 29, of Calgary, Alberta Canda
- Christian Negron-Melendez, 28, of Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Ivan A Flores, 51, of Stamford, Connecticut