Find Fourth of July fun and fireworks here
Looking to watch fireworks on the Fourth of July? Here are a few suggestions:
- The Waterfront Blues Festival. For $10, you can listen to live blues shows all day and watch the fireworks at night at Tom McCall Waterfront Park.
- Independence Day at Fort Vancouver. This is an all-day shindig. You can get tickets for $5 at Clark County Fred Meyer (park is an extra $10).
- Oaks Park 4th of July Spectacular. Gates open at 10 a.m., and picnic spaces are first come, first served. Tickets are $5 for adults, $2 for kids - rides, games, co-carts and mini-golf cost extra.
- General Canby Day. Start with a pancake breakfast at 7 a.m., end with the fireworks at 10, and through in a wiener-dog race and some bingo in between. There is no charge for the event at Trost School.
- Tigard's Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebration. There will be clowns, games and (of course) fireworks at Tigard High School beginning at 6 p.m. Admission is free.
- Council Crest. There's no formal event to be found here, but the highest point in the West Hills is a great spot to watch the show.
- Seaside's Celebrate Freedom Fireworks Show. If you want to take a trip to the beach, head to the largest fireworks display on the Oregon coast.
- The Rockaway Beach July 4th Celebration. Starts at dusk, around 10 p.m. Presented by Rockaway Beach Volunteer Fire Department.
- Lincoln City. Fireworks at dusk on Siletz Bay. Free admission.
- Estacada Timber Festival. The Timber Games start at 1 p.m., and the fireworks go off at 10.
- Portland Spirit fireworks cruise. Tickets range from $46-$99 for dinner and a front-row view of the show.
- Salem-Keizer. Volcanoes vs. Hillsboro Hops. Catch a baseball game and a special fireworks show as part of the 7th Annual Patriotic Tribute.
- Western Days in Independence. A parade, a carnival, live entertainment and fireworks at 10 p.m. $1 per person if you're over 6 years old to help pay for the fireworks. Everything else is free.
- St. Paul Rodeo. Fireworks after the evening performance. Admission ranges from $18 to $24.
- Corbett Fun Fest - A whole host of events, including a pancake breakfast, a parade, music, games and fireworks. $10 for wristband. $5 parking.