Nine men arrested for commercial sex solicitation sting
PORTLAND, Ore. —
Portland Police say nine men were arrested last week during a commercial sex solicitation sting.
Portland Police posted online ads on sex trafficking websites between March 14 and 17, where nine men contacted them to arrange payment for sex acts.
- The following men were arrested:
- 39-year-old Hirofumi Mizuno of Portland
- 25-year-old Trevor Anthony Kelley of Tigard
- 29-year-old Ken Chen of Portland
- 28-year-old Justin Tyler Dye of Happy Valley
- 19-year-old Hunter Joseph Endres of San Angelo, Texas
- 28-year-old Adam Kenneth Paul of Hymm, Utah
- 24-year-old Eliseo Canul-May of Vancouver, Washington
- 38-year-old Juan Antonio Manrique of Long Beach, California
- 29-year-old Alee Fong-Munoz of San Jose, California
If you know or think that someone may be involved in trafficking or is being exploited, please contact the Portland Police Bureau's Sex Trafficking Unit at 503-255-0118, the Sexual Assault Resource Center hotline 1-800-640-5311; or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, 1-800-843-5678 or via the Cyber Tipline: http://www.missingkids.org/CyberTiipline