Things to do: May 19 to 21
"Living History Day" in Clackamas Saturday, Mary 20
- See cars from WWI to present day, authentic uniforms, arms and equipment
- Learn from historians and collectors
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Free and open to the public
Armed Forces Appreciation Day at Oaks Park
- All active, deployed and reservist military personnel - and their immediate families - receive a free deluxe ride bracelet
- There will be free cake and balloons, live entertainment, and a Portland fireboat display on the Willamette River
- The offer is valid from noon to 7 p.m. Saturday
Bike, barre and booze?
- PDX rooftop summer series kicks off Saturday at 9 a.m.
- 25 minutes of spin followed by 25 minutes of barre on the rooftop of the Block 17 apartments
- Treat yourself afterwards to snacks from Sloshy Pops, Greenleaf Juice, and New Seasons.
- Tickets are $30 dollars and it's for 21 and up only