MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Three postal workers sent to hospital after pepper spray accident

PORTLAND, Ore. - Three postal workers were sent to the hospital Wednesday morning after a can of pepper spray was accidentally discharged in a Portland post office.

Portland Fire & Rescue was sent to a Parkrose Post Office at 10:18 a.m. to investigate a strong odor in the building.

When crews got there, they found pepper spray - which was labeled "bear spray" - had gone off in an employee's bag.

Ten employees had to leave the building. The three employees who went to the hospital had mild symptoms.

Trending