You could win a $529 Oregon College Savings Plan account! Your library could win $500 too!
The Oregon College Savings Plan, the Oregon State Library and the Oregon Library Association have joined forces to present the “Read a Book. Save for College. Build a Better World!” Summer Reading Giveaway. Discover some great books and you could win a $529 Oregon College Savings Plan account, plus $500 for the winner’s library!
It’s Simple to Enter!
- Go to your local public library and enroll your child in their Summer Reading Program.
- Fill out the Save for College! Summer Reading Contest postage-paid entry card and drop it in the mail. Enter between May 1st and August 25, 2017.
Learn more at: OregonCollegeSavings.com
Here Are Some Great Ideas for Books to Read This Summer!
• Birth-Preschool: The 2017 Bell Award winning and honor titles
• K-2nd Grade: 2017-2018 Beverly Cleary Children’s Choice Award nominated titles
• 3rd-12th Grade: 2017-2018 Oregon Battle of the Books title list
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A HAPPY SUMMER… READING!