Health & Fitness Enthusiast, Alisa Fairbanks made delicious No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites. Click here for more information about Alisa.
No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites
- About 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced (~1.5 cups grated)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup raw walnuts, preferably sprouted (pecans would also work well)
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, melted (I used this brand)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Extra unsweetened shredded coconut for rolling, if desired
Place sliced carrots in food processor bowl. Process until finely grated.
Next, add all the remaining ingredients, except for the extra unsweetened coconut (for rolling at the end). Process until ingredients are fully incorporated, scraping down the sides as needed. Mixture will be sticky when done.
Shape into 1-2 Tbsp sized balls with hands (I did a generous tablespoon size for the amount I yielded). Roll into extra shredded coconut, if using. Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 20-30 minutes.
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Yields: ~25 bites