The author of the "The Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen", Carolyn Ketchum showed Tra'Renee how to make a Raspberry Cream Mimosa.
- 2 cups raspberries
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup Swerve, confectioners
- 1 bottle champagne or other sparkling wine
- In a blender or food processor, combine raspberries and water. Blend until pureed. Transfer the puree to a sieve set over a bowl and let drain, pressing on the solids to extract as much juice as possible.
- Stir in whipping cream and Swerve. Freeze 2 to 4 hours.
- Scrape the frozen raspberry mixture and then spoon about 2 tablespoons into each champagne glass. Top with champagne and garnish with a few fresh raspberries.