It's Graduation Party season! Health & Fitness Lori Faren had 3 dip recipe ideas you can serve or take to a Grad Party! Click here for more information about Lori.
Smoky Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsps. white wine vinegar
- 6 oz. Greek yogurt (I used nonfat)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 5 oz. blue cheese crumbles
1) Place garlic on a cutting board and sprinkle with salt. Smash garlic with a knife and smear garlic and salt until a paste forms. Add garlic to a mixing bowl along with the white wine vinegar and stir. Stir in the yogurt, mayonnaise, smoked paprika and pepper. Fold in the blue cheese.
Creamy Fruit Dip:
- 6 oz. Cool Whip Light (thawed)
- 8 oz. container of light Greek yogurt (any flavor)<