The author of Hipcooks Cookbook, Monika Reti made a delicious Chimichurri and Dulce de Leche Mousse from the Argentina chapter of her cookbook.
Dulce de Leche Mousse
- 2 C. Heavy Cream
- 1 C. Dulce de Leche
- Dark Chocolate for garnish
- Whip the cream until stiff-reserve about a cup of plain whipped cream for later. Add the dulce de leche to the remaining cream and beat again until soft peaks form.
- Evenly distribute half of the dulce de leche mixture into six of the prettiest glasses you can find. Layer with a dollop of the reserved whipped cream. Top with the remaining dulce de leche mixture and chill
- for at least 2 hours. Upon serving, top with shaved chocolate.
- Garlic 5 cloves, chopped
- Parsley 1 bunch, leaves removed from stems and finely chopped
- Oregano 1/2 bunch (6-10 sprigs), finely chopped
- Jalapeno Pepper 1/2, seeded and finely diced (red chile flakes are a great substitute)
- Lemons 2, zested and juiced
- Sea Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive Oil 1/2 cup, plus a little extra for grilling
- Combine the garlic, parsley, oregano, jalapeno, lemon zest and juice, and sea salt. Stir in enough olive oil to create a perfectly drippy sauce. Taste, tap your toes, and adjust as needed.