Health & Wellness Enthusiast Alisa Fairbanks made Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Clusters. Click here for more information about Alisa.
- 3/4 cup raw pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 cup large flaked unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 6 oz unsweetened baking chocolate (I used this brand)
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar, or more if you want sweeter chocolate
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Maldon sea salt, to garnish (find HERE)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place raw pecans, pumpkin seeds, and coconut on a large baking sheet. Mix together and toast in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Give a stir and if needed, toast for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over medium-low heat. Be careful not to get any moisture in the chocolate or it will seize! Once melted, stir in the coconut sugar, pinch of sea salt, and pumpkin spice. Whisk until dissolved.
- Remove chocolate from heat and stir the nut mixture into the chocolate. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and drop chocolate clusters in 1-2 Tbsp portions. Finally, garnish with Maldon sea salt.
- Leave on counter to set or place in the fridge to speed things up a bit.
- Yields: 18-20 clusters, give or take (depending on size)