Health and Wellness Enthusiast Alisa Fairbanks made a fresh, cucumber salad perfect for summer! Click here for more information about Alisa.
Creamy Herb and Cucumber Salad
1 hr 10 mins
A healthy and creamy cucumber salad full of fresh herbs, red onion and a Greek yogurt dressing. It's a simple, light and cooling side dish that's perfect for summer.
Course: Salad, Side Dish
Cuisine: Gluten-free, Grain-free
Keyword: creamy cucumber salad, cucumber salad, yogurt cucumber salad
- 2 English cucumbers, thinly sliced, or 3-4 large regular cucumbers (about 5 cups worth of cucumbers)
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt, preferably grass-fed
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt or to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the sliced cucumbers, red onion, parsley, cilantro and dill.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, raw honey, granulated garlic or garlic powder, sea salt and black pepper. Taste and adjust flavor, as desired.
- Pour dressing over cucumber mixture and stir to coat. Let marinate in the fridge for 30-60 minutes before serving.
This salad is best eaten within 1-2 days.