Fashion Expert, Robin Allen showed off fabulous royal hats and also shared royal etiquette and history!
The Royal Wedding: Tradition meets Style!
1. Hats and fascinators are required in church with day dresses or pant/skirt suit—-and now, jumpsuits as of last year! **Back in the day the more elaborate your hat the higher up in society you are!
2. Tiaras are reserved for the Bride!
3. Bold and/or Pastels, floral prints in silks and linens.
4. Monochromatic is always sophisticated!
5. Covered shoulders is also expected in the church
6. No Black n White (you’re not the bride and it’s not a funeral)
7. Neutral nails + Nylons are a must!
8. British Designer for the gown (lace)
9. Mrytle in the bouquet
10. Welsh gold in the wedding ring
11. Appropriate lengths
12. Accessories should stay classic
13. MEN- lounge suits, coat + tails, military uniform