About More Than Lupus
Kelli's Portland-based nonprofit More Than Lupus provides programs and support for those living with lupus, advocate for their needs, and collaborate with other government and lupus organizations to strive toward improving quality of life, and ultimately finding a cure for this devastating illness.
Additionally, they have several free awareness events throughout the month of May.
Here are some of them:
Lupus Awareness Month Kick Off Party (this will have happened the night before)
- May 1st 2019 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- The Lagunitas Brewing Company
- 237 NE Broadway, Suite 300 Portland, OR 97232
- Dinner and drinks provided! Free event!
Lupus Awareness & Fundraising Walk
- May 4th, 2019 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Washington Square Mall Portland,
- OR Join our National Campaign
- #TakeALoopForLupus by walking
- your block, neighborhood park, or mall!
FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING: Chronic Pain Symposium
- May 11th 2019 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Midland Library Portland, Oregon
- Join us for this revolutionary look at
- pain management with chronic pain specialist
- Dr. Stephen Grinstead.