Laurie Shielee who is in charge of the Teddy Bear Hospital at the Providence Festival of Trees talked about how kids can bring their own teddy bears to the hospital to get all fixed up! Click here for more information about the Providence Festival of Trees.
- The 37th Annual Providence Festival of Trees
- Oregon Convention Center, Exhibit Hall A
- 6:30-9 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 4: Festival After Dark, 21 and over
- 10:30 a.m.-8 p.m., Friday, Dec. 6: Elf Academy, for all ages
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 7: Elf Academy, for all ages
75 professional and amateur designers volunteer thousands of hours to turn a corner of the Oregon Convention Center into a winter wonderland and holiday village.
Nearly 20,000 people are expected to experience the 2019 festive gathering with more than 100 trees of all sizes decorated with 100,000 twinkling lights.
Kids can enjoy a LEGO display, photos with Santa, cookie decorating and the Teddy Bear Hospital.
Big kids get to enjoy our first-ever Festival After Dark featuring craft cocktails, live music and high end cookie decorating.
Everyone gets to wander through two dozen full-sized trees decked out in themes ranging from the Portland Trail Blazers to Mary Poppins – and loaded with gifts.