Chiropractic Neurologist, Dr. Lawrence Nelson gave tips on the best ways to pick a Sports Camp for your children. Click here for more information about Dr. Nelson.
1. Does your summer camp have medical insurance for accidents, illnesses or injury
2. Make sure shoes are broken in, and equipment fits properly
3. Make sure camper packs enough water for hydration
4. If your child takes medication, who is in charge of dispensing it?
5. Does the camp have a written health policy?
6. What kind of health and safety training do staff go through?
7. What is the ratio of campers to counselors?
8. Check out the camp for yourself