Special Events Planner Misty Damico shares her tips to still keep it social and fun during this time! For more on Misty, CLICK HERE.
10 rules you need to know when entertaining at home, with guests.
- Keep the guest list tight and small. 10 or under is best! the number of people invited from one household isn't as important as the number of households in attendance. "quarantine bubble or unit"
- Stay outdoor
- Keep your distance
- Bring your own food and beverage
- Use disposable plates and serving utensils
- If grilling serve directly from the grill, no platters for sharing
- Add more garbage bins and place near the table
- Ask guests to wash up as they enter your home, no hugging. Keep hand sanitizer out and plentiful
- When not eating, why take the risk -keep a mask on!
- Add paper towels and pull waste basket out from under the sink -ask guests to use paper towels and to turn off faucet, flush toilet and reopen bathroom doors