Oregon blueberries are so good, you can eat them fresh by the handful, frozen and in fun recipes like this one – Curried Blueberry soup! Make it a summer tradition by picking blueberries with your family, and then making this delicious treat!
- 6 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp curry powder
- In a large sauce pan, combine blueberries, orange juice, and condensed milk.
- On medium high, bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook until the blueberry skins start to pop, about 10 minutes.
- Carefully transfer mixture to blender and puree. Add sour cream and curry powder and puree until smooth.
- Enjoy warm or cold.
For more blueberry recipes and information click here.