It's the best way to cook creamy, tasty egg bites at home! Food blogger Chelsea Cole, author of the cookbook Everyday Sous Vide joined us to share a lightened up version of her popular recipe and more about the cooking method that just keeps growing in popularity!
For more great recipes, visit Chelsea's blog-- A Duck's Oven.
Feta and Spinach Sous Vide Egg Bites
Makes 6 bites
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk (or any dairy you'd like - try cottage cheese or sour cream)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- Preheat water bath using immersion circulator to 185 degrees F.
- Whisk together eggs, dairy, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly between 6 mason or weck jars.
- Tear spinach into smaller pieces and divide evenly between jars. Divide feta cheese evenly between jars. Give each jar a quick stir.
- Carefully place jars in water bath and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove jars from water bath and let cool on the counter for 10 minutes before serving or transferring to the fridge. To reheat, remove lid and microwave for 45 seconds.