It's a quick and easy dinner idea perfect for a cool night. The Cowboy Cook Jeff Tracy joined us to share his recipe for a Polish-inspired haluski.
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- 1 lb. Kielbasa
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 large Onion
- 1 packages kluski noodles (egg noodles work just fine)
- Julienned red bell pepper
- Sun dried tomato, chopped
- Chop bacon and kielbasa and fry in large skillet
- Chop onion and cabbage and add to skillet. Add red pepper and sun dried tomato
- Salt, pepper, and garlic to taste
- Boil noodles till done, drain and rinse
- Once cabbage is tender add noodles and stir.
For more recipe ideas, visit Jeff's website.