Makeup Artist Beth Level stopped by to show us the beauty products she's loving most this spring!
- Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C serum — a super concentrated vitamin C serum, packed with 20% vitamin C! It’s a moisturizing anti-aging, brightening treatment that addresses uneven skin tone, fine lines, loss of firmness and elasticity.
- Weleda Skin Food — all natural, rich moisturizing cream for the entire body, including the face! The unique blend of plant oils and extracts leave the skin deeply moisturized, protected, and nourished, with a supple, healthy glow!
- Tan-Luxe Illuminating Self-Tan drops — a tanning concentrate that transforms your favorite moisturizer, oil, or serum into a customized self-tanner, delivering a radiant, natural looking tan without interrupting your beauty regimen!
- Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Aqua Foundation Illuminator — a water-based illuminator that delivers a natural-looking radiance! It is beautiful worn alone, on the high points of the face, or mix a drop in with your foundation for all over brightening and luminosity!
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm — a sheer, moisturizing balm that delivers a custom flush of color, leaving the lips looking full and radiant. Reacts to the unique chemistry of your lips, creating a color that is perfectly suited to your skin tone.
- L’Oreal Color Riche Shine — sheer, but pigmented moisturizing lipstick/gloss hybrid! Favorite colors for spring are Luminous Coral and Laminated Fuschia.
- Nude Stix Magnetic Matte Eye Shadow Sticks — versatile and easy to use eye shadow sticks in a range of colors that are pigmented, easy to blend, and long-lasting! Come in a variety of matte and shimmer shades!